Are you a total golfing novice who would like to become a better player?
Do you need help and advice on the rudiments of the game and how it is played?
This book will get you started!
For anyone who wants to start playing golf it is a good idea to read up on it and establish some of the basics first. With a bit of background knowledge about the rules, etiquette and how it is played you will then find it much easier when you take yourself to your local course for your first round.
This book, Putters Golf: The Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Golf, is designed and written for complete novices to the game, to give them a background of it before they even pick up a club and provides information on:
- What the golf game is all about
- How to become a professional golfer
- Getting your golfing gear ready
- Knowing all the rules of golf game
- It’s all started with building your swing
- Establish your swing plane the right way
- Rolling the game with your stroke
- What you need to know about chipping and pitching
Once you have read and digested the basics of the game you will be ready to start playing and will find that it is a much more enjoyable process when you know what others mean when using golf terminology or when you need to know the rules.
Get a copy today and be ready for your first game!