Bookmate is looking for an experienced frontend developer who will join our web development team.
You will work on Bookmate's web site, which is a feature-rich multi-language React-based single-page application with server-side rendering, as well as on other interesting projects.
- you have at least 3 years' experience in frontend web development;
- you passionately follow current trends in modern web development (new browser APIs, new ECMAScript features, modern CSS), but you still remember how to ensure cross-browser compatibility of your web pages;
- you have worked with large-scale apps complicated enough to appreciate the usefulness of (and become familiar with) design patterns, CSS methodologies, and static typing;
- you are aware of performance and SEO implications of your technological decisions;
Our tech stack
- JS of today and tomorrow (using Babel and Webpack)
- type checking with Flow
- Node + Express
- The chance to work on a popular digital product which is used by millions people in Russia and many other countries
- Challenging, engaging, and interesting tasks
- Flexible working hours
- An informal working environment
- Free coffee, fruits, English lessons, and ping-pong
Write us at email@example.com.